Appellate Brief Service
ACE eliminates time consuming attention to formatting details and protects against potential rejections of appellate court documents by court clerks. ACE Appellate Brief staff has more than 25 years of appellate brief experience. ACE reviews documents for compliance with the many technical requirements specific to each court (margin, font type and size, line spacing, proper footnoting and quoting, page limitations, etc.).
ACE reviews, files and serves appellate documents in the California state court, federal appellate court and US Supreme court. The review process includes:
- Review of appellate documents;
- Preparation of table of contents and table of authorities;
- Document sequencing and pagination;
- Electronic filing services to mandatory eFiling appellate courts;
- Drafting of statements and certifications required by state or local rules;
- Typesetting services;
- Final preparation includes: print, bind, serve, file and return of conform copy.
To place an order, please call 213-623-3979 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.