ACE Record Retrieval team of experts accurately and quickly prepare state, federal and worker’s compensation subpoenas to obtain medical and business records that are required in the litigation process.
ACE acts as the Deposition Officer and performs the following services:
- Prepares all the required supporting documentation, including Deposition Subpoena for the Production of Business Records, Notice to Consumer, Certificate of Compliance (if applicable) and Affidavit of the Custodian of Records;
- Serves the subpoenas and supporting documentation to all parties in the action, either by mail or in person;
- Calendars the Records Dates;
- Scans and copies records, both onsite and offsite for all medical and business records;
- Duplicates X-rays;
- Numbers documents sequentially;
- Apply tabs and completes indexing;
- Physically deliver, email, or FTP copied records.